Translate

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Few of My Faves...

I thought I'd go through my photo archives and pull out a few of my favorites. There is no particular theme here. Just some photos that I like. 


Fright Night
This is a second-hand shop in my neighborhood that sells some pretty cool stuff. And every so often some really creepy stuff. Hillcrest Junk. If you're ever in Little Rock, check 'em out. 


              Dead Cows Reporting For Duty                                                                     Skater 

I think both are pretty self-explanatory. 


Doorway To....


Dead End
Pretty much says it all. No turning back from here. 


Fenced in 
The interplay of light and shadow caught my eye here.


Urban Solitude


This is one of my earlier digital efforts. Untitled, it was a chance shot of the son of a friend of mine during a basketball game. 


Day Is Done. 
I shot this at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial on the grounds of the Arkansas State Capitol Building in Little Rock one evening. 

For anyone who is interested you can view more at my Flickr account in My Personal Favorites album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment