Translate

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Urban Photo Outing

These days it seems like I'm always testing one piece of photo equipment or another, whether it's lens I'm considering or a camera body, lighting equipment, you name it. Even something as simple as a hand strap to help stabilize a camera body. One way I test out some of these things (like the hand strap I tested yesterday) is to take a walk around town. 

Sometimes, just walking around town, you see some of the coolest stuff. 



I'll bet this church used to be one of the tallest structures around. No more. Even the building across the street, which is one of the shorter buildings now in Downtown Little Rock, is taller. 


And I had no idea Arkansas has a boxing club, much less in downtown Little Rock.


You can find examples of urban scrawl everywhere.


Literally everywhere. 


The bars used to keep people out look a lot like the bars used to keep people in. 


Really. 


No urban exploration would be complete without a gratuitous photos of a purple parking deck. 

Now the snowman on my desk is saying TTFN (ta ta for now).


These photos and more can be found residing in splendor and comfort on my Flickr account site. No plastic snowmen were harmed during the production of this blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment